Atlanta, GA (Remote to Start)
Our client, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Presentation Designer to join their Product Service Team. The role of this designer is to produce high quality presentation work and storytelling destined to a high-profile audience. This individual will work closely with key business partners to comprehend product service feedback, data, and more to design relevant visual content that reinforces the client’s value proposition. Solid project management, creative, and design skills, professional demeanor and the ability to work in a team environment are essential, as are excellent communication and interpersonal skills
· Continuously push the boundaries of creative presentation work and storytelling across all business units.
· Work to continuously maintain the high level of creativity and creative output from the team on all projects.
· Conceptualize, design and produce content, information and messaging in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Content formats include: PowerPoint (or other Presentation formats) and Infographics.
· Ensure that all content is consistent with client brand strategy and guidelines.
· Collaborate with and gather information/data from a cross-functional team of UX Designers, Researchers, UX Architects, Analysts, and Business Stakeholders
· Demonstrate ability to effectively work on multiple assignments, activities or projects as required.
· Provides guidance and influences the design of internal communications.
· Provide guidance and recommendations on the design of standardized presentation best practices.
· Key focus on cross-functional relationships and maintaining an easy to work with attitude within a highly flexible group of creative professionals.
· Bachelor’s degree in Design, Marketing, Communications, or related field.
· 4+ years of progressive experience in Marketing, Communications, Design or other applicable field.
· Exceptional skills with PowerPoint and/or other Presentation Design tools. Other essential skills include Adobe Creative Cloud, any additional video or motion graphics skill is a plus.
· Design skills with infographics, charts, etc.
· Familiarity with online marketing mediums.
For immediate consideration, please apply through our website through the “Apply” button below.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed