Remote, must be local to Newark, NJ
Contract to Hire
We are seeking a self-motivated, detail-oriented and customer obsessed PR Coordinator contractor. This position will provide support for the Consumer Public Relations team.
- Daily press tracking
- Press coverage clipping
- Asset coordination
- PR Activity Grid management
- Contact database management
- Compiling weekly press highlights
- Scheduling support
- Press day support, including planning and execution
- PR event support, including planning and execution
- General support across the PR team (press research, reporter research, compiling media lists, additional projects as needed, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, journalism, or a related field
- Minimum 1-3+ years of work experience, preferably in PR
- Passion and enthusiasm for innovative audio entertainment content
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Ability to connect with colleagues regularly over video calls
- Experience working in technology and/or entertainment PR
- Previous experience at a PR Agency or in-house on a PR team
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed