Title: Partnerships Manager
Duration: PERM; Full Time
Directly responsible for the success of relationships with strategic distribution partners (e.g. Samsung, LG, Vizio, etc.) . Work to grow our AVOD, SVOD and Live TV users, and ensure the health of those partnerships through collaborative and innovative growth initiatives. Specifically we’re looking for the following skillsets:
● Product Management: Align internal roadmaps with external device platform roadmaps to avoid execution surprises. Negotiate with partners on product requirements to ensure alignment on short- and long-term roadmaps. Monitor device platforms and authoritatively represent their roadmaps internally.
● Program Management: Own all facets of the partner success process for large, complex strategic accounts.
● Platform Obsession: Acquire deep knowledge of the partner's vision, products, and objectives. Anticipate partner needs and resolve significant pain points before they become fires. Advocate partner needs to internal teams and provide compelling evidence to inspire action.
● Strategic Guidance: Be a strategic advisor to our partners. Earn partner trust and influence their customer-facing strategy. Help partners optimize their eero programs to deliver an exceptional customer experience while maximizing partner value.
● Quantitative Analysis: Create and utilize reporting and analytics, data modeling, and business case analysis to identify opportunities for partners and ensure their objectives are achieved
● 5+ years of experience in a similar role
● Experience working in a client-facing role
● Product management experience
● Has excellent written and verbal communication skills. This individual must be capable of leading business reviews, and large group meetings with external partners and our internal teams.
● Is passionate and curious about technology. Has baseline knowledge of 10-foot devices. Is effective at explaining how technology works and overseeing technical problem solving.
● Enjoys rolling up their sleeves in a fast paced startup environment and getting things done
● Manage multiple medium to large projects simultaneously
● Is able to work cross-functionally with many teams and multi-task with a sense of urgency
● Has impeccable attention to detail, follow-through, and resourcefulness
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employe
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed