Partner Relations Specialist
9+ month contract with potential to extend/convert (full benefits offered)
Must be local to Newark, NJ
Are you excited by the digital media industry? Are you a relationship-driven professional with a passion for partnerships, an eye for contracts, and an analytical mind? Join us as we grow our premium spoken word content offering.
About the Department:
The Strategic Content Partnerships team works with external content providers, such as authors and publishers, to bring new audio content on sale to our members. This spans a large array of responsibilities, including managing outbound and inbound partnership leads, deal analysis, contract negotiation and execution, partner onboarding, account management, and client success.
About the Role:
The Partner Relations Specialist will join our Strategic Content Partnerships team to provide analytic support for dealmakers, working cross functionally to make recommendations on new and existing deals. This person will also provide account management and operational support to both internal and external stakeholders.
You have exceptional organization and communication skills that will help ensure partners’ expectations are exceeded with each interaction. You enjoy building relationships both internally and externally, and are comfortable balancing the needs of your clients with the needs of the company to find viable solutions to a wide range of problems. You are also comfortable pulling and analyzing data and manipulating basic data modeling tools such as excel and Tableau. You excel at management and organization, and things simply do not slip through the cracks when in your hands. You’re comfortable with contracts and know your way around a licensing and/or sales conversation.
- Analyze partner performance to assess optimal deal structures, as pertinent to strategic objectives.
- Negotiate and execute amendments, terminations, and other contracts as needed on existing accounts
- Work closely with internal teammates to research information needed to address partner inquiries
- Manage relationships with external content providers, including addressing a wide range of questions a
- Parse old and new contracts to identify terms as pertain to inbound questions, and work closely with legal to address in contracting as needed
- Proven ability to negotiate terms, and execute through closing
- Minimum 3-5 years professional experience in a client-facing partnership/sales/account management or comparable position(s)
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ease of use manipulating and analyzing large data sets and projections
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to balance and track a high volume of tasks per week
- Capacity to work effectively with cross-functional teams
- Experience with Salesforce, or comparable customer relationship management (CRM) software, Tableau, MicroStrategy and Excel
- Experience creating data models within Excel
- Sales or partnerships role within a media or entertainment company
- Contract management experience, including close work with legal teams
- A passion for storytelling and content development
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed