Title: Partner Marketing Program Manager
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client helps millions of employees and organizations empower their employees, serve their customers, and build what’s next for their business — all with technology built in the cloud. The Marketing team is responsible for raising awareness and interest about Cloud among top enterprises while assisting our audience through a seamless customer journey, from interest to discovery, trial, commitment, and advocacy, fueling market share growth.
As a Partner Marketing Program Manager, you are a fully dedicated marketing leader, shaping the future of Cloud in North America and part of an entrepreneurial team in a rapidly growing business. You will guide, enable, and accelerate GTM partners in our growing partner ecosystem by supporting critical go-to-market initiatives. You will shape strategy for new offerings with named partners, develop go-to-market messaging and create assets to help partners learn about the capabilities needed to engage the target audiences, test and optimize new marketing programs, and work with partner management teams to build out an effective and scalable ecosystem. You will lead our partners into building scalable and productive demand generation programs, and you will act as their integration point into our regional and field campaigns and programs across North America. You will work on partner to partner strategies and engage on strategic events.
- Develop the overall partner marketing strategy for a select set of named Cloud GTM partners and support their scaling and integration across North America
- Drive demand through partner marketing engagement
- Consult on marketing campaigns, and drive accountability and hygiene with assigned GTM partners
- Develop a strong understanding of partner needs & how to best position Cloud products in the market
- Work to integrate partners into the regional field marketing programming and activations in a thoughtful way
- Segment & profile key markets & identify partners to fill gaps, generate demand and build awareness
- Collaborate with the Partner Sales Manager(s) and Partner Development Managers aligned to the assigned partner portfolio to support pipeline creation
BA/BE/ MBA Marketing degree or equivalent practical experience 3+ years of B2B partner marketing and multi-channel marketing experience; Experience with the Cloud IT market Ability to create effective relationships, internally and externally.
Experience working with and executing co-marketing programs
Experience in the business technology market and expertise in working closely with partners to execute and drive demand
Familiarity with marketing and web analytics, CRM systems (Salesforce.com or similar)
Strong project management skills and experience, including managing external creative agencies, events vendors, and international projects
Experience planning and executing multiple, complex and large-scale co-marketing programs including budget management
Operational excellence and marketing creativity
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed