Title: Partner Marketing Manager (Global OEM Partners)
Location: Playa Vista, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Grow and foster marketing partnerships with emerging OEM partners beyond the mobile category. These evolving partnerships require a manager with a high-level of problem solving and strategic thinking skills to prioritize both new OEM opportunities, e.g. TV, and partners within that category. Build long-term partner relationships and collaborate with the OEM partner marketing team and internal stakeholders to develop new initiatives, define measurable results, craft compelling partner-facing presentations, create new OEM category playbooks, and oversee marketing budgets and project timelines for co-marketing partnerships with emerging OEM partners.
- Scope and assess new initiatives with emerging OEM segment(s)
- Interface directly with partners to collaborate on strategic initiatives and marketing campaigns to promote key brand features in the partnership
- Champion the role of the user in our partner’s marketing executions
- Foster relationships with product marketing managers, global partner brand managers, and business development
- Work with Marketing teams to partner on device & product launches
- Coordinate with regional P&E marketing teams for localized campaign launches
- Develop and update partner toolkits for key partner launches
- Review timely partner marketing assets to ensure they adhere to brand guidelines
- Ensure all marketing materials are optimal and up-to-date across channels & markets
- Manage ad-hoc projects in partnership with global partner brand managers
- Document and share best practices across the marketing organization
– BA/BS Degree
– 4-6 years working with Marketing and Technology brand materials ie., marketing collateral, presentations or campaigns and familiarity in the manufacturing space.
– 4-6 years of experience in customer facing or partnership role
– Experience crafting marketing strategies using both quantitative and qualitative insights
– Demonstrated skill designing end-to-end marketing strategy and integrated marketing campaigns
– Experience in consumer marketing campaigns and/or advertising
– Problem solving and strategic thinking within the framework of new partnerships & initiatives
– Strong project management and organizational skills
– Ability to navigate ambiguity and a complex matrix environment
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Proven track record of exceptional performance and high productivity
– Flexibility and ability to work autonomously with limited guidance
– Adaptability, teamwork, dedication, and a positive attitude
– Able to work in a fast paced, deadline driven, tech environment
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed