Motion Graphics Video Editor
6-month contract with potential to extend/convert (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
Remote start – must be local to Newark, NJ
You will lead in the design and animation of motion graphics for video projects, setting the bar for high-level, professional standards for quality. You will also fully edit video projects that incorporate motion graphics, and work with other teams to pre-visualize and storyboard productions, yielding powerful and impactful videos. You will use Adobe After Effects as your primary software application to create motion graphics, and Adobe Premiere to edit video.
- Design and animate motion graphics for videos using Adobe CC software.
- Fully edit video projects from scratch.
- Work with teams to pre-visualize and storyboard ideas.
- Script and create concepts for videos from scratch.
- Help stylize video by creating “looks” and higher quality graphics for productions.
- Continually raise the bar of our video quality.
- Assist with our Social team in creating graphics and videos for posts, as needed.
- Work with team members to create new workflows when new formats are introduced.
- Help maintain the organization and storage of video file backups.
- Expertise in the full Adobe Creative Cloud Suite, with emphasis on After Effects, Photoshop, and Premiere.
- 2-3 years experience in video editing with Premiere Pro.
- 2-3 years experience in on-set digital filming, with Cinema cameras and DSLR’s.
- 2-3 years experience in creating scripts and storyboards for video/film.
- B.A. in Communications/Media or a film related major is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong writing skills.
- Creative team player with ideas.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- A self-motivated performer.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Effective judgment in making critical decisions.
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed