Title: Motion Designer (Wearables)
Location: Mountain View
Duration: 12+ months, potential to extend
Our team in Mountain View is searching for a strong Motion Designer to join their team for a 12+ month contract. As a Motion Designer, you’ll apply your passion for animation to simplify complex interactions and solve challenging design problems. You’ll help define and implement motion design language and you’ll think critically about how motion reinforces the UX brand, enhances interactivity, and delights our users.
User experience is at the forefront of how we create intuitive, innovative, and beautiful products that people love. We strive to learn and understand our users’ needs, behaviors, and emotions to gather insights that inform product strategy and design. Our UX teams include designers, researchers, content strategists, and engineers who are passionate about quality, usability, and simplicity. We work on collaborative teams to solve complex challenges and craft experiences that highlight our products’ unique capabilities and personalities.
- Provide patterns, best practices and guidance on animation and transitions for different devices and platforms including web and Android.
- Define and implement the motion design language for Google products.
- Collaborate with fellow UX designers as they incorporate motion into their work to enhance interactivity and delight users.
Must have a reel or portfolio
- Mandatory – Motion Design, Adobe After Effects, Must have reel or portfolio
- Desired UX/UI experience
- Knowledge of Figma and ProtoPie
- Bachelor's degree, or equivalent or work equivalent
- Android motion experience a plus
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed