Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1 yr contract + poss extension up to 2 yrs
You are a detail-oriented motion UI designer who understands how form influences function, can weave motion into interaction design and simplify complexity. You understand motion production needs and can efficiently create pixel perfect specs and communicate motion requirements to Eng partners.
You’re adaptable and excited by the challenge to design for wearable UI’s with varying hardware and software constraints.
- Working across Android, WearOS and iOS
- Creating delightful experiences to engage the user
- Explorations into creating engaging data visualisation
- Create motion specs and implement motion concepts
- Collaborate with designers, prototypers, and engineers as they leverage motion to enhance interactions
- Create concepts, presentations, and specifications that foster a delightful user experience
- Develop patterns, best practices, and guidelines for transitions across a range of devices and platforms
- Gauge the usability and delightfulness of new and existing products, and make constructive suggestions for change
- Never be happy until it's right, and work with design and engineering to make it so
- Proficient in After Effects,
- Ideally also have worked in Figma
- Experience in prototyping software such as Framer / Origami / ProtoPie are a plus
- Experienced at producing motion for interfaces and creating detailed documentation for engineering
Please contact Trixie Aballa: email@example.com
Synergis (www.synergishr.com) serves the needs of leading technology firms, carefully matching talent to full-time, contract or project positions. Synergis recruiters have been a driving force of the tech space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed