Title: Marketing Technology and Operations Manager
Duration: 12 Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client helps you see into your organization in revolutionary ways, giving you the power to create real impact on employee engagement, retention and business performance. Our client leverages real-time people data to give leaders and managers a holistic view of an organization’s health, the insight to predict problems, and direction to take action.
Our client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means they get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
The Marketing Technology and Operations Manager (Contract) will be a critical role facilitating the merger and migration of the marketing technology stack. You will support their current marketing stack and assist in a worldwide initiative to standardize marketing systems and processes. You will oversee lead uploads, lead data audit and enrichment, lead routing, landing page creation and migration of webpages.
– Support ongoing marketing operations by uploading lead lists received from webinars, events, and other marketing programs
– Assist in the development of new campaign landing pages and modification of existing landing pages in support of various marketing programs
– Execute email campaigns to prospects and customers
– Maintain and update routing rules for leads in Salesforce using LeanData from time to time as required
– Maintain and update lead scoring rules
– Own all processes and systems to provide sitewide – maintenance for the website in terms of software, security and all backend updates and ensure that the website continues to run properly
– Ensure that all webpages follow all requirements related to tracking and analytics
– Assist in the mapping of data, fields and processes
BA/BS degree in related field
4+ years of marketing automation and marketing operations experience in a medium to large size organization
Previous hands-on experience on WordPress in terms of content management and creation of pages. WordPress development experience is not required but is a good to have.
Expertise in all things Marketo, including campaign setup, workflows, landing page creation, lead scoring and campaign analytics
Previous hands-on experience with Salesforce especially on the lead routing front. Brownie points for past LeanData experience.
Strong independent work skills
Robust organization and project management skills with excellent attention to detail
An analytical mindset with ability to track and report on campaign performance metrics
Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and systems, and to assist with migration to the new systems.
Knowledge of marketing funnels, email and web technologies
Good communication skills and the ability to communicate cross-functionally
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed