Title: Marketing Strategist
Location: Remote (PST working hours)
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
- Identify best practices for customer facing marketing comms via both Direct Mail and Email.
- Work with Marketing Managers to optimize and coordinate their use of these channels.
- Implement and manage a Contact Strategy to ensure each prospect receives relevant comms through the optimal channel with the optimal frequency.
- Develop Segmentation schema for both long-term nurture programs and ad hoc campaigns.
- Work with internal and external partners to stay within timelines, budgets, and ensure quality and brand compliance for a mix of approximately 30 pieces of Internal Email, External Email, and Direct Mail weekly.
- Internal and external communication execution
- Competency in an HTML tool such as Dreamweaver or equivalent
- Works cross organizationally to provide strategic insights on best practices around direct marketing
- Responsible for various duties including end-to-end production of email campaigns, analyzing member behavior to implement marketing strategies, and support to the marketing team.
- Manage email marketing communications deployments (single sends and journeys) through the Salesforce Marketing Cloud email platform to ensure deliverability and deliver on program goals.
- Meet with key stakeholders to understand objectives and provide recommendations.
- Manage list segmentation and ensure data extracts for email deployments are accurate. Test and QA all email deployments regularly.
- Improve performance through subject line testing and other qualitative driven testing methods.
- Support the segmentation strategy, cadence, sequencing, and dynamic content rule/logic for all email/SMS efforts.
- Project manages the end to end process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholder partners from campaign planning, testing, and design, to reporting and measuring success through detailed data analysis.
- Strong results-orientation and operates with a data-driven mindset.
- Ability to manage multiple deadline-oriented projects concurrently and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Proactive and inquisitive thinking with superb analytical skills. Understands and monitors competitive landscape, provides insight and recommendations to drive the program business forward as best in class.
- Fanatical when it comes to detail. Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high growth organization and will be able to effectively prioritize the most impactful and important work on your plate and deliver on time.
- Provides support and proactive engagement in all projects requiring data or analytics of data in the marketing department. Responsible for implementation and execution of all database marketing activities and direct mail programs within established guidelines and procedures. Provide support in the form of analytics, visuals and presentation materials to upper management.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed