Marketing Specialist – Website Content
1 year contract with potential to extend/convert to perm (full benefits offered)
Remote – Must be local to Atlanta, GA
The Website Content Specialist supports the development and execution of product and promotional programs. The position will be responsible for managing content updates and implementing marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, able to manage multiple projects at the same time, and has a strong desire to continue learning and growing in the job.
- Reviews website daily to identify and resolve issues with product content accuracy on the site.
- Supports digital marketing campaigns and product launches, responsible for the creative development and launch of the supporting web assets (website banners, landing pages, etc).
- Partners with Marketing, Creative, Development and Legal teams to manage campaign deadlines and details through entire execution process. Drives collaborative projects to completion and ensures customer experience is aligned across all touch points.
- Assists with creating and maintaining a digital marketing calendar that includes promotions, product launches and marketing campaigns to drive customer self-service.
- Reviews website analytics to monitor performance and provide feedback on opportunities to improve future programs.
- Assists with website QA.
- Leads and takes ownership of projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience (BS/BA degree in Marketing, Business or related discipline preferred)
- 2-3 years of professional work experience
- 1-2 years of experience executing online customer experiences
- Digital marketing agency experience preferred
- Strong project management skills required
- Proficient in data analysis with a working knowledge of website analytics (Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics)
- Self-motivated individual who can manage time and tasks effectively with minimal supervision
- Hands-on person who is highly organized, deadline-driven and able to prioritize projects and handle multiple tasks
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate effectively across different teams
- Desire to grow and learn in the digital marketing space
- Fast learner with a strong attention to detail
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed