Title: Marketing Project Manager
Duration: 9 Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our clients marketing team seeks to make them the most trusted and most loved source of technology for developers around the world. We’re responsible for defining the vision for the developer audience and producing one of the company’s most visible events.
You will be supporting execution of global developer marketing programs using your deep understanding of effective project management. You are a self-starter who needs little direction but can work seamlessly with marketers, designers, producers, developer advocates, program managers, engineers and agencies. You possess excellent strategic instincts and strong communication skills, never hesitating to roll up your sleeves.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with product teams to identify and create effective content for developers
- Manage selection and production timelines for session content for key events
- Coordinate content details to be published in our CMS and manage CMS operations
- Manage communications with stakeholders to ensure expectations are clear and deadlines are met
Marketing Project Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS degree (In lieu of degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
- 3 yrs of project management experience at an organization or creative agency
- Experience managing a content management system (CMS)
- Strong strategic instincts and experience executing complex global projects
- Operational mindset: Familiarity with business processes in large organizations and interest in figuring out systems and processes
Marketing Project Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Extremely high attention to detail
- Team player
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically about complex issues, leading to thoughtful recommendations and action plans
- Excellent time and relationship management skills, especially in a rapid-paced environment on multiple projects in a scrappy, start-up atmosphere.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed