Title: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The Hardware and Retail Marketing organization is responsible for driving the growth of hardware brands. We partner with product teams to understand the user, shape the product roadmap, and bring products to market through coordinated global media campaigns. The Store is an online destination that showcases and sells new devices made with technology.
As the Marketing Manager for Mobility: Wearables & Hearables on the Store, you will be responsible for executing the digital strategy for new and existing products for the global website. You will examine business performance and optimize user experience in collaboration with cross-functional teams.
- Develop and execute the digital content strategy for Mobility: Wearables & Hearables to optimize the online shopping experience through site presentation and product merchandising ensuring an integrated consumer marketing experience.
- Be the category, product and subject matter expert for Mobility: Wearables & Hearables products to meet the needs of both the business and brand.
- Oversee creation of new product launches, landing pages and modules to highlight trends, promotions and “shopper-centric” thinking.
- Partner with cross-functional teams such as Creative, UX, Production, Analytics, Product Marketing, Performance Marketing, Growth, Production, Consumer Marketing to market the portfolio and ensure an optimized consumer journey and Sales/Business Development to identify business goals, develop a strategy to execute high profile initiatives, achieve key performance indicators (KPIs) and more for the Store.
-3-5 years of experience.
– Strong project management skills.
– Experience and interest in being the voice of the consumer.
– Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
– Focused study in Marketing or relevant experience.
– Experience owning and defining the digital experience for complex product categories.
– Site merchandising experience
– Managing multiple stakeholders and navigating ambiguity.
– Experience with online merchandising best practices and e-commerce metrics.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed