Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 3+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As the Operations Manager for the Inclusive Marketing team, you will be a key driver of our efforts to make marketing truly reflective of the world around us. This year we have audacious goals to equip our global Marketing organization with inclusive practices, support marketers with thoughtful guidance as they seek to create inclusive work and help inspire more inclusive work in the industry at large by sharing what we’ve learned so far. Your strategic thinking, organization skills, flexible leadership, strong ability to distill and communicate creative work effectively, and long-running passion for the inclusive marketing space will be critical to helping us get there.
In this role, you will think like an owner, bringing an eye for optimization to not just what we do, but how we do it. You will be a expert ball juggler – helping keep all of the moving pieces on track and key cross-functional partners and senior leaders informed across multiple programs. You will collaborate expertly across regions and functions, confidently navigate complexity, and partner effectively with external organizations and creative agencies. You will be thoughtful about how to best bring people together, and unflappable when unforeseen issues arise. You will have a clear eye for creative work and a good sense of how to communicate to help it move forward, taking in multiple perspectives and distilling them down to their essence. Finally, you will build on your demonstrated passion for the inclusive marketing space, and truly become an expert, helping teams across the company and beyond create work that positively and authentically reflects the world.
- Drive strategic operations for our key 2021 programs: training marketers in inclusive marketing practices, supporting inclusive marketing campaign development, and helping the marketing industry move forward
- Manage the communications and logistics of our Inclusive Marketing training program, ensuring that all marketers participate
- Coordinate globally across teams working to create more inclusive work, helping everyone stay in the loop and leverage best practices
- Drive continued growth and improvement in our inclusive creative consultation program, coordinating campaigns and volunteers and distilling creative feedback to help tell authentic stories and represent the full range of user experiences in our work
- Help the whole marketing industry move forward by coordinating outreach and in-depth engagements with other brands, and industry and agency partners in order to build a shared set of effective inclusive marketing resources
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience 3+ years of marketing or agency experience, with a B2C focus Experience managing complex logistics, operations, and client / partner relationships
Passion for and/or experience working in the Inclusive Marketing space Expert operational skills, with success working on multiple projects simultaneously in a fast-paced, dynamic, global environment Excellent partnership and communication skills, with a demonstrated ability to work with cross-functional teams and external partners An eye for creative excellence, grounded in strong strategic thinking and user and cultural insights A strong ability to distill creative guidance and communicate key information to inspire great work from creatives and marketers A proactive and pragmatic approach to getting things done
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed