Title: Marketing Operations Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Play a pivotal role in supporting operations, communication and scaling business solutions that span partners, platforms, programs and services across P&E Global Partner Marketing. You will drive best practices and execution for both partner operations and internal org operations, ensuring partner facing teams have the tools and resources to execute effectively and efficiently.
- Drive operational excellence across a variety of priority projects
- Ensure effective communication to senior management and the broader organization
- Manage timelines and prioritization to keep business and partner operations running smoothly
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage team communications: compile and distribute the team newsletter, maintain team website, compile input for VP and CMO-level newsletters
- Manage budget for co-marketing deals, including intake and approval documents & processes
- Support the building and executing of working models and R&Rs internally and with our cross-functional partners
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent practical experience
- 6+ years of relevant work experience in strategy & operations, strategy consulting, marketing operations or business operations
- Excellent communication, organizational and stakeholder management skills
- Experience leading cross-functional operational initiatives
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Ability to understand big picture strategies and execute on them with extreme attention to detail.
- Experience in identifying, developing, and implementing process improvement and operationalizing change initiatives.
- Desire to solve hard problems and comfort with adapting to changing priorities.
- Track record of anticipating business needs and being results and action oriented.
- Experience planning, managing, and delivering multiple projects within defined timelines.
- Ability to build collaborative relationships with a variety of teams, including leadership of external agencies.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed