Title: Marketing Manager, Paid Media
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The Marketing Manager, Paid Media will be an integral member of the centralized digital marketing team, which advances thought leadership on paid media strategies and implements best practices to drive global businesses. As a Marketing Manager, Paid Media, you will define the holistic media and growth strategies for our business. In this role, you will work closely with our business unit marketing partners to scale our paid media program substantially and grow revenue across all paid media channels.
The ideal candidate is a data- and audience-driven marketer who enjoys questioning the status quo, building strategic partnerships and operating within imperfect data environments.
This candidate should:
1) have deep experience in performance marketing in B2B or SaaS
2) have scaled the growth of a business substantially
3) have overseen large budgets and programs that exceeded ROI targets across multiple platforms.
Strategy and stakeholder communications and management:
● Serve as the primary day-to-day liaison between the paid media team and the assigned business unit
● Manage and optimize holistic media strategy to achieve the business unit’s acquisition tar gets and further the overarching business strategy. Drive alignment between business unit partners and within the paid media group
● Orchestrate collaboration between and integration of all paid media channels to ensure optimal results.
● Influence decisions and drive process and strategy change (as needed) with internal stakeholders (own team, business units)
● Create cross-organizational alignment by leading strategic discussions and business reviews
● Provide thought leadership on new and emerging paid media channels and tactics
Paid media program management:
● Oversee paid media campaign strategy and execution
● Manage digital paid media agency, ensuring operational excellence in campaign optimization, testing, and expansion while driving agency to be proactive, creative, and efficient
● Analyze campaign performance on daily, weekly & monthly basis; share and present clear paid media insights, takeaways and future optimizations to drive growth for the business
● Provide performance analyses and make spend shift / optimization recommendations across all channels
● Develop forecasts and ad-hoc projections for spend, revenue and ROI
● Drive continuous improvement through implementation of new and creative ideas; develop a robust test and learn plan
● Monitor and manage campaigns to meet and exceed targets for conversions and ROI within predetermined budgets
● BA/BS degree in marketing or related field
● 5+ years of digital marketing experience across various digital marketing channels, leading media strategy, A/B testing, scaling & optimizing spend and driving ROI
● 3+ years of experience managing or working within an ad agency
● Strong and clear communication and presentation skills to leadership level audiences (able to clearly articulate complex dependencies, solutions and digital marketing strategies)
● Able to drive tactical campaign execution, analyze performance, solve complex problems and drive results
● Loves to capitalize on new growth opportunities to scale businesses through a structured, curious, audience-first and data-driven approach
● Proactive and resourceful attitude, independently taking initiative and leadership
● Strong partnership capabilities with cross-functional teams
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed