12+ month contract (benefits offered)
We’re seeking a hyper-organized, hands-on marketing manager to join the Telecom, Media and Gaming marketing team. You’ll work collaboratively with a cross functional team to drive customer acquisition and expansion in TMEG vertical, developing and scaling first-party and third- party digital programs, account based marketing and email marketing.
- Work closely with cross-functional global marketing and vertical leadership teams to provide recommendations, input and guidance for TMEG marketing programs.
- Work with industry marketing and sales to understand customer needs and develop marketing programs customized for Telco, M&E and Gaming to acquire, nurture and expand our customer base
- Grow awareness, familiarity and perception for organization in TMEG
- Use data and industry best practices to formulate in-depth analysis, insights and interpretation to optimize our marketing strategy
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience. 5+ years of B2B technology marketing, industry marketing or other relevant marketing experience Experience gaining the trust and support from multiple stakeholders.
- Exceptional project management skills and experience, including managing multiple internal stakeholders, external creative agencies, 3rd party vendors and cross-functional projects
- Knowledge of cloud and technology vendors; familiarity of enterprise software technology across the entire stack and a desire to learn new technologies
- Experience in industry/vertical marketing Innovative and fresh thinking aligning to campaign standards; independent, self-starter who can prioritize and drive deliverables to execution with minimal supervision
- Excellent communication and influencing skills in both business and technical situations
- Experience in campaign tracking and reporting systems, e.g. Salesforce.com
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed