Title: Marketing Manager (Brand Partnerships)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 9+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client designs products and experiences that track everyday health and fitness, empowering and inspiring people to lead healthier, more active lives. We're seeking a Marketing Manager to execute Brand Partnerships with consumer and technology brands. This position is based in San Francisco and reports to the Product Marketing Manager, Strategic Partnerships.
· Manage day to day execution of brand and product partnerships that align with the brand, product and business goals
· Work cross-functionally with legal, marketing, product, and engineering teams to deliver comprehensive go-to-market programs with strategic partners
· Liaise with internal and external partners on planning and alignment of program deliverables
· Responsible for compiling key learnings, recaps and evaluation of partnership impact to drive market share growth, brand awareness and incremental sales
· Strong understanding of current trends, patterns, and events in health/fitness industry
Minimum 4 years of consumer marketing experience, Experience working with internal/external partners; seeking consumer marketing vs B2B; Hardware marketing; need experience marketing a physical product; agency experience ideal; Bachelors, gSuite; must be comfortable with presentations, working in a team environment; experience launching products, managing promotions, campaigns; history of driving sales awareness and engagement on a product.
Organized, detail-oriented team player with ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and a fast learner for unfamiliar areas
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Very strong social and relationship building skills Must be a self-motivated person that works/plays well with others
Passion for health and fitness industry
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed