Marketing Manager (B2B)
Austin, TX (remote, must be local to the area)
6+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
- Our mission is to help all communities — big, small, urban, rural, and everywhere in between — get access to internet that’s fast, reliable, fairly-priced, and open.
- Business is the Commercial/B2B arm of our platform providing internet service to small, medium and enterprise businesses.
- You’ll be part of our Commercial Marketing team, working hand-in-hand with Sales and Product to develop compelling customer acquisition plans to drive awareness and response.
- You’ll work cross functionally to produce high impact, integrated marketing content & programs that are both brand and business worthy.
- Partner with Sales and Product Leads to define, build and maintain integrated marketing programs.
- Collaborate with cross-functional team members across numerous teams to build and sustain brand-worthy communications that reach potential customers, partners and affiliates.
- Partner on engagements with external agency partners.
- Assist in developing multi-channel programs and initiatives that communicate and demonstrate the value of product to key commercial audiences (decision makers, business owners, property managers)
- Serve as a stakeholder in the content and creative development process, from brief development through creative concepting to execution and management across a wide variety of execution formats.
- Work with cross functional teams to establish and stand up processes and systems for email and direct mail messaging platforms
- Assist in executing marketing campaigns to drive sales results
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience.
- 3-5+ years of experience in marketing, brand marketing, or integrated communications strategy.
- Expertise building forecasts and presentations.
- Demonstrated abilities to lead cross-functional projects and activate individuals across different disciplines and perspectives.
- Email and Direct Mail marketing campaign experience.
- Experience building and executing marketing programs for B2B.
- Experience working with Salesforce experience working with marketing automation systems such as HubSpot, Marketo or Salesforce Marketing Cloud Experience or exposure to start up is a plus.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed