Title: Marketing Events Specialist
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
The Marketing Events Specialist will increase awareness of our Enterprise brand through field marketing events.
- Work with central Enterprise marketing and regional sales to contribute to pipeline and unit goals.
- Execute quarterly regional field marketing plans that roll up to marketing/business OKRs.
- Partner closely with the local Cloud marketing team to include Cloud-led events
- Work with our speakers’ bureau (Bulleit) to research and pitch events in your region – focus on speaking opportunities
- Identify and run events that support awareness and lead gen goals. As appropriate, focus on:
- Company-led events (e.g. Next, Cloud Summits)
- Third-party industry events (e.g. Gartner)
- Partner events (e.g. VMworld – covered separately below)
- Execute programmatic (repeatable and scalable) events such as customer/prospect roundtables and forums to help sales teams form new connections
- Execute PMM/Sales agreed strategy (e.g. seasonal campaigns) for engaging with top accounts/prospects based on our named account list (NAL)
- HiPo programs and device seeding: activate these for select accounts; use devices to unlock opps for Sales
- Target accounts for on-site takeovers and develop innovative pre and post-deal events
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
3-5 years of experience with B2B marketing events
Google Workspace (GSuite) experience
Familiarity and experience with marketing campaigns
Related experience for tech companies strongly desired
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed