Job Title: Marketing Events Specialist
Location: Redwood City, Ca
Duration: 8 months
- Work with global, regional and local Marketing and Sales to develop and execute SMB marketing programs and events across the Americas
- Develop scalable narratives, collateral, and events aimed at increasing our engagement with high-touch agencies and advertisers and measure the impact of our programs.
- Develop insights to identify opportunities and contribute to long-term business strategies.
- 4 years of experience working in marketing or combined marketing and sales.
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable
- Ability to develop B2B marketing strategies that can reach and engage with different levels of customers, support and enable sales teams.
- Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously in a dynamic and constantly evolving context.
- Ability to be organized, structured, and proactive, with excellent strategic and problem-solving capabilities and an eye for constant innovation.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, and comfortable presenting to senior decision makers, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, self-motivated, and willingness to collaborate.
- Ability to speak and write in English fluently.
- Experience in digital advertising and event marketing would be great.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed