Title: Marketing Coordinator
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: San Francisco, CA
Our clients program is aimed at building better digital agencies. This role offers the opportunity to help fast-growing digital marketing agencies help their customers be successful with the products and insights. Working with Global Ads Marketing team you’ll be involved in execution and operation management of Acquisitions campaigns for partners globally.
Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Assist in coordinating quarterly target setting for Partners Acquisition revenue with regional and global marketing.
- Evaluate and analyze regional performance to Acquisition target attainment on a weekly basis, collect regional & local feedback on target guidance & next steps recommendations.
- Prepare Partners Acquisition weekly communications, facilitate best practice collection and sharing, maintain a feedback loop with sister teams and orgs.
- Working cross-functionally and with external suppliers to plan and execute Partners Acquisition marketing campaigns globally.
- Analyze and optimize Partners Acquisition marketing campaigns across various media, including direct mail, email, video, search and display advertising.
- Create and maintain Partners Acquisitions playbook, funnel and address regional & local asks, ensure consistent Partners Acquisitions tool usage globally.
Marketing Manager Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- 4-5 years of experience in consulting or/and marketing
- BA/BS degree. In lieu of degree, relevant skills or equivalent experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, presentation design skills, and interpersonal skills
- Project management skills are a must, with the ability to collaborate across various teams, and drive decisions quickly
- Experience in marketing or/and consulting
- Strong analytical skills and experience working with large datasets, organizing data and getting actionable insights
- Execution focused with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and meet aggressive deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
- Outstanding presentation and written communication skills, with creative flair to bring fresh ideas into product positioning and marketing campaigns
Marketing Manager Preferred Experience and Skills:
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing and agency ecosystem
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in a dynamic environment
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed