Position: Market Researcher (customer experience)
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: $50-52/hour, DOE
Our client in Mountain View, CA is searching for a strong mid-level Market/UX Research Associate to join their team for a 1+ year long contract. This research associate’s responsibilities will be to conduct research activities to support the research and design team. You will work in concert with senior researchers to conduct qualitative studies, research planning, data collection and analysis and create research reports. You will also work cross-functionally with the product management teams, stakeholders and designers in order to achieve research results. This is a year-long contract, potential to extend and offers health benefits.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Conduct qualitative research studies, which includes research planning, data collection, and completing research reports.
- Collaborate with the research manager on determining the best approach to research activities and planning priorities on a research timeline.
- Work with design, product management, and other stakeholders to gather project information and disseminate the research results.
- Mandatory M.A./M.S./PhD. (in progress or completed) in Human Factors, Cognitive Psychology, HCI/Computer Science, Sociology, Anthropology, or other field emphasizing human behavior
- 4+ years of applied experience with qualitative research methodology, including user interviews, usability evaluation, and concept evaluation
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
- Be diligent, detail-oriented, and can work independently
- Can adapt to changing schedules and priorities
- Demonstrated understanding of the strengths and shortcomings of different research methods, including when and how to apply them during the product development process
- Basic survey writing skills and ability to analyze data into reports
- Experience conducting exploratory qualitative research in the early stages of product development or service design
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed