Position: Marketing Researcher (customer experience)
Location: Los Angeles, CA (open to remote, PST only)
Duration: 1+ year contract, potential to extend
Rate: $52-59/hour, DOE
Our client in Los Angeles is searching for a seasoned Market Researcher to join their customer insights and analytics team for a 1+ contract. This position will be tasked with developing insights on the customer that help shape products as well as the marketing of those products. We work internally with teams across the organization, as well as in close collaboration with outside retailers, operators, researchers, and many others, to bring our shared vision to life.
As a Customer Insights Researcher on the Customer team, you will play a role in developing and implementing the brand's hardware vision. This research will inform future marketing and product strategy. You understand consumers, have analytical horsepower and business judgment to define and prioritize research projects that bring the voice of the consumer to the client. You have experience drafting surveys and driving the design and implementation of quantitative and qualitative studies. You support research stakeholders from marketing and product teams, and are a research partner to others on the Customer Insights & Analytics team. You will primarily run surveys in house but can also manage external research agencies.
Given the expansive range of internal and external constituencies, you should be comfortable working, communicating and presenting at all levels, both internally and externally, with customers and colleagues and on an international level. You have excellent experience in consumer insights and product development insights.
- Collaborate with product and Customer Experience researchers to execute studies from beginning to end
- Write questionnaires, program surveys, monitor sample, clean responses, analyze results, and develop insights in compelling decks
- Develop business-relevant conclusions from studies and effectively communicate them to director-level audiences
- Manage multiple stakeholders and projects at the same time
- Effectively manage change in a fast-paced environment
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
- 3 – 7 years' experience at a market research firm or within a market research role within a company, in a role writing questionnaires, programming surveys, and analyzing data
- Ability to program surveys using programs such as Decipher, Qualtrics, Sawtooth, etc
- Experience with survey analytics tools such as SPSS, Excel
- Effective cross-functional team work attitude, including project management skills, multi-country projects
- Interest in consumer electronics, such as mobile phones and smart home devices
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed