1-2 month short term project (flexible hours)
Our fortune 500 client is looking to bring on a new Market Researcher who can identify gaps and help optimize their Supplier Diversity and Inclusion program.
These researchers will be conducting research for their suppliers, organizational partners, internal merchants, and non merchant business partners.
Market Researcher Responsibilities:
- Ability to manage projects through to completion
- Competitor analysis
- Survey design and research
- Conduct in-depth interviews
- Provide insights and recommendations for stakeholders
- Identify gaps that can be optimized and improved
- Adapt to feedback and make adjustments as needed
Market Researcher Requirements:
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 1 to 2 years of experience
- Experience with custom research conducted online
- Questionnaire development
- Questionnaire fact checking
- Strong writing skills
- Strong communication skills
- Must be a team player
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed