Job titles: Marketing Research Manager
Location: Mountain view, Ca
Duration: 12 months
Our client is looking for a Marketing Research Manager who can play a pivotal role in supporting the global marketing team through research and development.
- Prepare presentations and clearly communicate findings from initiatives to senior management and to the broader organization.
- Provide analytical deep dives crucial to strategic marketing and product development initiatives.
- Identify, develop, and codify marketing research analysis, project processes.
- Lead independent initiatives and project manage.
- Ensure effective prioritization and collaboration.
- Deliver clear insights into drivers of revenue, risks, and opportunities.
- Demonstrated strong performance in prior roles, with increasing levels of responsibility and independence.
- Team player.
- Distinctive problem solving and analysis skills and impeccable business judgment.
- Superior Google Drive skills and advanced level of proficiency in Slides, Sheets, Docs.
- Proficiency in SPSS or other statistical package for data analysis.
- Strong experience writing surveys and crafting research methodologies.
- Working with other statistical analysis and data mining software a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication and interpersonal skills.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed