Title: Market Program Manager
Location: Mountain View or San Francisco
Duration: 9+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
We’re looking for a seasoned Program Manager to manage projects related to the user identity and data infrastructure. You bring to the bungee exceptional program management skills and a demonstrated ability to manage a variety of internal and external stakeholders. You are a master juggler and a connector of dots, who’s at ease managing partner expectations and workstreams, with a keen focus on ensuring high-quality, on-time deliverables. We need someone who can collaborate with the team and manage other TVC producers to work on projects, but also be the keeper of the budget and the clock, through fast moving fluid schedules, to deliver great work. You have an expert understanding of project management methodologies and tools and have a passion for operations and efficiency, and you are creative in your solutions.
You will be responsible for defining tactical requirements and scope of the project. You will create and manage day-to-day project plans, working cross-functionally with internal engineering, marketing and design teams, as well as external agencies to ensure all deliverables dates and requirements are met. You will also be leading cross-functional comms by reporting out on project status, schedules, budgets, and milestone achievements from concept through design, development and launch.
This role is great for someone who: is a self-starter, multi-tasker, creative problem solver, and has a roll up your sleeves, can-do attitude; loves the nitty gritty of program management, the nuance of partner relationships, and the data insights only our client can provide.
· Act as a bridge between the engineering, marketing, privacy, legal and vendors teams, connecting groups as needed and ensuring inter-dependencies are understood and planned for effectively.
· Identify team needs with regards to process, tools, documentation, asset management, etc, and implement or drive required changes to make sure teams are working at optimum efficiency. Create and maintain project status documents.
· Help guide resourcing – including management for production TVCs.
· Roll your sleeves up to work on specific team projects. A couple project examples include, managing resourcing and deliverables for our growing engineering team, and scaling user profile work to prioritized ads marketing sites.
· Collaborate with xfn leadership in key project decision-making, including: requirements gathering, scheduling, resource allocation, and coordination of teams and approval processes.
· Define tactical requirements and manage project schedules and budgets from inception to completion.
· Required Skills / Qualifications 8+ years of world-class production experience, ideally with a blend of experience across product development, automation and growth marketing
· Develop a full grasp of the product strategy and be able to give prioritization input and executional guidance to the agency and other project stakeholders
· Complete and ensure quality control at the appropriate time in development and ensure the work is error-free
· Expertise with project management tools, techniques and procedures
· Flexible and able to multitask; can work within an ambiguous, fast-moving environment, while also driving toward clarity and solutions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
· Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis with previous experience overseeing media, strategy, creative, technology, and legal.
· Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with the ability to represent, and influence discussions with cross-functional leads
· Bachelor's degree required
· Desired — Experience working with developers and product managers on large scale website production execution
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed