Manager, QA Production
8 month contract with potential to extend
Remote – Newark, NJ
The Marketing Operations team is looking for a detail-obsessed outbound marketing operations analyst/manager for its marketing operations team. This person will manage the QA process for email and push notification communications, from list selection to post-campaign deployment.
You will work with marketing partners, production, segmentation, and strategy teams to understand campaign requirements, then work side-by-side with the team to ensure the quality of our communications. You should have a demonstrated track record of email and push notification production, quality requirements, and test strategies. You should also be comfortable communicating with and between marketers and engineers.
Key responsibilities include:
- End-to-end QA of email and push notification campaigns including copy, links, and rendering across devices and customer types (current member, prospect, etc.)
- Ensure customer lists criteria is correct and enforce segmentation best practices
- Review journey automation and customer lifecycle campaigns to guarantee the correct customers will receive the correct message at the correct time
- Provide post-deployment metrics and flag any issues with campaign performance
- Triage any issues and find quick resolutions to issues where the root cause may be an email, push, or customer segment built by the marketing operations team
- Work with customer service and IT to address escalation issues, bugs, and support requests are addressed in a timely manner
- Maintain an accurate and current QA checklist for marketing operations team members and business partners
- Test and troubleshoot email templates to ensure the rendering of static and dynamic content
- Track and submit bugs for resolution and Identify areas of opportunity that require solves to prevent recurring issues
- Manage daily/weekly progress reporting and defect resolution tracking. Report on overall QA process, findings, and insights to understand trends
- Drive efficiencies in campaign execution through QA process and improvements
- Champion the QA process to ensure high campaign production standards, define test procedures and modify to meet evolving needs
- Minimum of 2-5 years of experience in digital marketing or production
- Expertise in managing and prioritizing multiple projects with a great attention to detail
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Marketing, Communication, Technology Field, or related field of study
- Strong organizational and communication skills with proven ability to handle multiple projects in a fast-paced environment and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Technically capable, excellent communicator, and a desire to improve processes
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of success metrics
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office
- Working knowledge and understanding of HTML
- Hands on experience executing emails with Salesforce/Exact Target or similar ESPs (Email Service Providers)
- Hands on experience with Movable Ink
- Moderate to advanced HTML skills and a general understanding of email development
- Moderate to advanced experience with Project Management tools such as JIRA
- Basic SQL experience and familiarity with queries
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at email@example.com.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed