Manager, Marketing Operations Insights
Newark, NJ (Telecommute, local to NYC/NJ)
8+ month contract (benefits offered, potential to extend)
Our client's Marketing Operations team is looking for a sharp, technically capable and data-focused Sr. Manager to help drive customer segmentation efforts and to power actionable insights to optimize audience strategy and performance of outbound campaigns. This role will have the opportunity to shape innovative customer-focused programs designed to deepen member relationships and enhance acquisition efforts. The ideal candidate must be a creative problem solver who can partner closely with business owners to support a customer-focused marketing strategy, and who can provide data-driven insights into campaign performance and channel health metrics.
- Support Marketing and other stakeholder teams with sophisticated campaign targeting and segmentation capabilities
- Maintain and develop segmentation for automated programs (onboarding, retention, etc.)
- Ensure segmentation supports testing strategies that allow for accurate measurement of campaign performance
- Build and maintain reports and dashboards on campaign performance and email/push channel health metrics
- Partner with Marketing and Business Intelligence stakeholders to assess campaign performance and make recommendations for optimizing future efforts
- Collaborate with Technology partners on data integration initiatives in support of new targeting, segmentation, and personalization capabilities
- Partner with Tech and Data Engineering teams to diagnose and drive resolution of technical issues relating to customer targeting and data hygiene
- Minimum of 5 years in CRM, Database or Campaign Analytics roles
- Advanced knowledge of SQL (experience with AWS Redshift a plus)
- Experience supporting outbound marketing teams, generating audiences for email and mobile push notifications and ensuring segmentation supports campaign testing strategies (e.g., proper sampling techniques and sizing of treatment and control groups)
- Experience creating segments in support of multi-channel campaigns and automated customer journeys
- Proficient in Tableau or other data visualization tools
- Must be familiar with customer attributes and outbound campaign data (email, push)
- Technically capable with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical capability and a solid understanding of campaign performance and channel health metrics
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office applications (esp. Excel and PowerPoint)
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field of study
- Experience working in Jira or similar workflow management software
- Knowledge of email and mobile push marketing best practices
- Familiarity with statistical modeling and associated tools/programs
- Familiarity with email/push testing and optimization platforms (Movable Ink, Persado)
- E-commerce experience (including prior experience with membership- or subscription-based businesses in a B2B or B2C industry
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed