Manager, Customer Lifecycle (Remote – must be able to work EST hours)
9 month contract (full medical, dental, and vision benefits offered)
This role will support the Member Engagement team on two fronts: 1- execute and automate campaigns and journey triggers and 2- increase test & learn output by 30% driving more testing across site, app, email, and push; bringing in value through improvements to retention and engagement metrics.
• Work together with the Senior Manager, Member Engagement to create long term strategies to scale marketing and drive significant results
• Manage end to end scheduling, planning, and execution across multiple channels
• Lead general campaign management activities working alongside our marketing operations team on execution
• Optimize campaigns through segmentation, creative, offer and channel testing
• Interact with the creative team to develop marketing creative and customer journey flows
• Maintain and optimize existing engagement marketing automation journeys
• Lead the test and learn plan to optimize our creative, offer and targeting strategies across various touchpoints throughout the customer journey
• Develop and maintain a marketing scorecard to track performance and report out on key metrics
• Strong project management, organization, and prioritization skills
• Strong strategic and analytic skills, including the ability to understand data and gain key insights to drive the business
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• 2+ years’ experience developing and launching Email, Site and App marketing campaigns
• Experience with Email deployment systems and Marketing Automation tools a plus
• Process driven and energetic self-starter
Apply directly through our website, or if interested, please send your resume and contact information to Jenna Carpenter at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed