Job Title: Manager, CRM
Location: Newark, NJ
Duration: 9 month contract (benefits offered)
Job Description: This role’s core purpose is to increase our customers’ high-value actions (i.e. using their credits, listening, purchasing content above their plan, and more) and overall engagement, by optimizing our email and push notification programs, launching new programs and initiatives (outbound marketing with sporadic website projects), and co-managing our BAU marketing operations and template production with our current CRM head. This is in essence a cross-functional role covering various marketing channels, requiring consistent partnership with other Canadian team members and beyond in the global business.
Details of the role include:
- Optimizing existing user onboarding journeys to increase trial-to-member conversion, as well as overall engagement for early tenure members
- Optimizing existing, and creating new, high-value action-centered journeys to both build affinity in our engaged member base and to increase retention and engagement of those members currently at risk of cancelling
- Broadening our reach and impact with push notifications (one-offs and journeys, on both Android and iOS), aimed at increasing listening and decreasing expired credit revenue
- Providing operational and strategy support on our projects with Movable Ink, our live-content vendor whose technology we plan to use more broadly in 2021
- Managing day-to-day marketing operations (creating and deploying campaigns in our email service provider, audience target building, JIRA project management, calendaring) with the overall goal of increasing our email KPIs (open rate, click-through rate, etc.) and driving more site traffic
- Deep-dive on performance of previous campaigns in partnership with BI to develop hypotheses and build testing strategies
- Working with our current CRM head on migrating our current email journeys to the new globally-mandated template suite
- Providing support as needed for site optimization, mostly on the French-Canadian side of our company, as we continue to expand our content offerings and features to that language population
- 5-7 years of digital marketing experience with a proven record of marketing campaign optimization and strategy work.
- The ideal candidate will be metrics-driven with a strong attention to detail.
- Skills in HTML/CSS and experience working within JIRA are a plus, but not required.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed