Manager, Content Marketing
The Manager of Content Marketing oversees the execution of marketing campaigns for our most high-profile content releases – from greenlight through launch, while managing appropriate expectations with all relevant stakeholders. Calling on the People Principles “Study & Draw Inspiration From Culture & Technology” and “Articulate The Possible and Move Fast To Make It Real”, the role demands an ability to develop a robust content marketing strategy, while simultaneously executing tactical efforts. The role requires thinking big-picture, as well as investment in the details.
The role will help support the release of exclusive and original titles by formulating the strategy, developing marketing tactics for promotion on and off our platforms, contributing to the development and execution of earned, owned and paid media plans, and above all, bringing together and overseeing seamless execution of title-specific campaigns. A strong candidate will be innovative, detail-oriented, a strong communicator and a problem-solver.
The Manager of Content Marketing will work cross-functionally with the Creative Services, Social Media, Paid Media, PR and CRM teams to ensure an enticing and seamless customer journey is in place in order to drive optimized conversion. The candidate should have experience marketing entertainment content with a solid understanding of consumer marketing and all of the associated skillsets.
The role will be interfacing with internal and external stakeholders (partners, talent and agencies) and collaborating in the strategy and execution of marketing tactics. The candidate should possess great project management and process management skills to achieve success. It requires sound business sense, a powerful attention to detail and an ability to work collaboratively to execute quickly and under pressure. The Manager needs to thrive in a highly entrepreneurial, fast-changing, and collaborative environment where people are driven, enthusiastic and not afraid to take risks.
– Drive marketing strategy by creating marketing plans for audience segments on various channels.
– Execute highly visible, go to market plans for premiere original programming properties, with a holistic eye on curating thoughtful multi-surface and multi-channel new and existing customer experiences.
– Work with internal stakeholders across teams to deploy content marketing communications and promotions to drive customer acquisition, engagement and increase long-term member retention.
– Leverage the ecosystem to provide members with seamless, personalized experiences that drive acquisition and activation activities.
– Proactively identify and resolve issues that may impair the organization's ability to meet its strategic, financial, and technical goals.
– Help develop, submit and manage creative briefs and deliverables lists for campaigns.
– Manage implementation quality control and to ensure all executions are done on time and correctly.
– Strong multi-channel, consumer marketing experience.
– Experience working on marketing entertainment content with a strong working knowledge of multi-channel paid media, organic social media marketing and email marketing.
– Proven track record of building and beating marketing plans and forecasts.
– Strong analytical and Excel skills.
– Excellent oral and written communication skills.
– Strong organizational and managerial skills with the proven ability to handle multiple projects and deliver results in a fast-paced environment.
– Passion for entertainment content and pop-culture, with a strong editorial sense.
– Ability to think both strategically and tactically.
– Bachelor's degree in Business, Marketing, Economics or a related field of study required.
– 5+ years of experience in related positions with increasing responsibility
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed