Lead UX Designer (an agency background is a MUST HAVE!)
6-month contract to hire (medical, dental & vision benefits offered)
Atlanta, GA (candidate must be currently local)
Our client is a group of creative professionals raising the bar on informed innovation. They design consumer-driven brands, products, and experiences for leading companies around the world. Our client is growing and looking for world-class talent. They are currently seeking an experienced Lead UX Designer with 5+ years of experience. An impressive individual who’ll bring creativity, passion, people skills, and the ability to lead creative teams in an inspiring way. You will be an active mentor to your peers and help to galvanize and grow our client’s talent while developing highly innovative design solutions that translate consumer insights and trends into compelling product experiences. You will be passionate about the details and have a proven track record of creating products that are authentic to a client’s brand, and that connect emotionally with consumers.
· Develop high-level and detailed design approaches focused on end-user and program requirements.
· Create and drive the design and architecture of data-heavy and interactive software projects.
· Provide leadership to a small team of UX designers.
· Be a consistent “user” advocate. Where necessary, interact with end-users to determine strategy.
· Facilitate internal communication between visual design and functional development.
· Engage with design consultants as and when necessary depending on project requirements.
· Mastery of the interactive development process. Experienced in planning, documenting, and leading design projects particularly for data rich applications.
· Strong background in UX best practices.
· Highly proficiency in design/prototyping tools like: Figma, Axure RP, etc.
· High level of creative ability. Capable of translating complex concepts and interactions into visually coherent wireframes and prototypes.
· Must be familiar with technologies and languages used in developing interactive software. Some experience in coding is a plus.
· Enjoy working in a fast-paced and inter-disciplinary environment.
· Passionate about using great design to drive product quality and end-user success.
· Ability to engage meaningfully with clients and understand the whys behind their needs.
· Ability to engage with different stakeholders and design solutions that meet common needs.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed