Position: Interactive Project Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 12+ month contract, potential to extend
Rate: $60-65/hour, DOE
Interactive Project Manager – Retail Demo Experiences
Our client is searching for an Interactive Project Manager for a 12 month contract. Specific to this role, you’ll be joining the Retail Demo Experience Team within Retail Marketing that concepts, designs, prototypes, executes and supervises best-in-class interactive experiences for our in-store and online properties. As a Demo Project Manager, you’ll support and shepherd our interactive projects from end-to-end. You will work with the Retail Experience Demo Leads to initiate, plan, execute, track and deploy interactive content that will be seen in-stores throughout the world. If you have a passion for creating amazing customer experiences and for technology, then this might be the place for you.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Detailed project management on multiple retail demo projects. Engage cross functional teams driving project plans to completion with consistent and clear communication at all stakeholder levels. Proactively manage project tasks, dependencies, etc. as well as identify, escalate and mitigate risks.
- Create and maintain related project calendars, meetings, agendas, notes, links, decks, assets, etc.
- Coordination and preparation of demo content asset files at various stages of delivery.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 5-8 years of experience of project management with a demonstrable ability to manage several projects at various stages of development
- Experience identifying, managing, communicating and escalating to multiple project stakeholders
- Experience managing large vendor or agency teams across multiple locations
- An ability to project manage both creative and software development processes
- Manage collaborative creative teams and provide deliverable oversight while adhering to brand and product guidelines
- Ability to learn and document clearly specific tech-related functions that are required for in-store demo work. eg. digital content installation instructions
- Professional communication skills. Ability to write clear, concise emails and create project related summary an executive level presentation decks
- An obsession with details
- Ability to be extremely organized across widely varying projects
- Manage the creation of globally localized content assets with agencies, internal localization teams and global product marketing managers
- Work with internal and external quality assurance across both creative and technical assists to develop and execute testing plans, including bug tracking and resolution
- Work with internal and external teams to draft briefs, create test materials and prepare devices for varying levels of user experience testing
- A proven ability to drive improvements with data based learning
- Knowledge of video, animation, motion graphics, audio and video post-production and deliverable formats eg. wav, .mpg, .h264, giff, etc.
- Assist in creating SOWs as well as tracking project spend against projected estimates.
- Basic project management tools: eg. Excel, Google Drive, Google Sheets, Smartsheet, JIRA, Confluence, Buganizer
- Basic experience with creative UX/UI tools: eg. Figma, Sketch Basic experience with audio/video editing software: eg. Adobe Cloud Suite (Premiere, Audition, etc.) Logistics and supply chain experience is a plus
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed