Position: Interaction Designer (Web)
Location: NYC (local only)
Duration: 12+ month contract
Our team in NYC is searching for a seasoned Interaction Designer for a 12+ month contract. The job of an Interaction Designer is to envision how people experience our products and bring that vision to life in a way that feels inspired, refined and even magical. In an Interaction Designer role, you’ll take on complex tasks and transform them into intuitive, accessible and easy-to-use designs for billions of people around the world—from the first-time user to the sophisticated expert. Achieving this goal requires collaboration with teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers and Product Managers throughout the design process—from creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
At each stage, you will anticipate what our users need, advocate for them and ensure that the final product surprises and delights them
- You will partner and collaborate with internal teams, researchers and business stakeholders to create intuitive and cohesive experiences that fit seamlessly within the existing application framework
- Your attention to detail, affinity for user research and visual aesthetics guide your designs to be grounded with an objective rationale
- You will create new designs, including user flows, wireframes, screen mockups and prototypes to communicate design intent to the Product team and end users
- You will work in collaboration with other UX designers to help define and optimize the design language for the teams' ecosystem
- Bachelor's degree in Graphic Design or equivalent practical experience.
- 5 years of web UI experience
- Experience with design tools (e.g. Sketch, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Demonstrated UI design skills with an established portfolio.
- Ability to produce wireframes and high fidelity mockups with design tools
- Experience with Ad platforms
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed