Title: Interaction Designer
Location: Seattle, WA
Duration: 12 +month contract
Our client is searching for an Interaction Designer in Kirkland or Seattle, for a contract through end of the year, with a potential to extend. You will build and support the engineering platforms that manage the life cycle of Products in the Cloud space.
- Collaborate with product managers, engineers, and cross-functional stakeholders to understand requirements, and provide creative, thoughtful solutions.
- Integrate user feedback and business requirements into ongoing product experience updates.
- Effectively document and communicate designs through the creation and maintenance of high quality design mockups, flows, prototypes, and specs.
- Create designs using best practices and components from shared libraries, while pushing the level of design craftsmanship.
- Review implementation of designs to ensure all work is to spec.
- Advocate for the prioritization of design centered changes, refinements, and improvements.
- Effective problem solver with the ability to take a complex or open-ended problem and distill it down to a simple, tangible, and compelling solution.
- Bachelor's degree in Design, Human Computer Interaction or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 1-3 years of relevant design experience.
- Experience collaborating with multidisciplinary teams of Designers, Researchers, Engineers, and Product Managers throughout the design process; creating user flows and wireframes to building user interface mockups and prototypes.
- Specialization in interaction design and product thinking, with solid visual design skills and experience playing a role in lightweight prototyping and user research.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Can prioritize time between multiple projects, and be flexible by adapting to changing schedules and different projects
- Ability to work within a highly technical environment and operate with an excellent understanding of technical requirements and limitations
- Highly motivated learner
- Familiarity with B2B product
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed