Position: Interaction Designer (Design Systems)
Location: Sunnyvale, CA
Duration: 6+ month contract, potential to extend
This is an interaction design and systems design role on our platform team. A successful designer in this position should think and work systematically to develop payment patterns that scale across numerous client products and surfaces. This design position would include working with a variety of UX design teams, product teams and leadership to support our growing platform.
We’re looking for a meticulous designer who can take ownership and identify opportunities to communicate and deliver the highest-quality motion and visual design guidelines to UX designers and engineers alike.
- Think systematically about how your work affects the rest of the platform.
- Create platform rules and abstractions that stem from design decisions that are backed by solid rationale.
- Collaborate with PMs, Engineers, Researchers, Writers, and other cross-functional partners.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Create wireframes and interactive prototypes.
- Create interaction design specs for platform components and patterns.
- Create accessibility specs for platform components.
- BA/BS degree in Design, Human-Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS) or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Portfolio demonstrating command of interaction and visual design skills.
- Must have FIGMA skills
Nice to have Skills (not required):
- Experience creating, contributing to, or maintaining a design system.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Experience designing with Google’s Material Design language and visual style.
- Evidence of a systematic approach to design.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed