Title: Integrated Producer
Location: Culver City, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
As an Integrated Producer, you are a strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills and a disciplined approach to production. In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end production processes across all Services. You are a champion of the creative process and have a deep knowledge of the process from ideation to trafficking.
A bit about you
You know how to prioritize multiple projects and deliverables while maintaining the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. You are inherently proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable. You have a strong ability to identify key stakeholders and facilitate seamless communications both written and verbal. You possess the necessary knowledge and confidence to voice challenges, problem solve, and manage expectations, as necessary. You enjoy tackling challenges head-on and finding creative solutions. You are the type of individual that thrives in environment that requires you to bridge creative and technical needs. You enjoy versatility of projects, and thrive on producing a variety of projects within the digital space. You have an innate ability to balance timely creative delivery with thoughtful execution. Your ability to understand and guide the creative production processes is deeply engrained.
· In this role, you will be responsible for managing the end-to-end marketing content creation and production processes across Services marketing initiatives. More specifically:
o Lead and manage communications and workflows, ensuring effective exchange of information
o Oversee production of variety of production types, from hi-fidelity integrated campaigns to high-volume scaled digital production
o Advocate for strategic and creative integrity with the brand lens in mind
o Manage and clearly communicate overall campaign timelines, project deliverables, and resourcing needs
o Navigate competing priorities, allocate resources appropriately, and mitigate associated challenges
o Oversee projects to eliminate time-sensitive bottlenecks and produce high quality creative expediently
o Manage escalations and troubleshooting of production challenges
o Foster relationships with Marketing Partners, Brand, Strategy, Creative and Project Management to ensure delivery against asks while creating an environment that allows for innovation
o Build relationships and work closely with external partners and production vendors
o Plan, manage, communicate and optimize internal and external processes and
production workflows, ensuring an effective exchange of information and deliverables
o Steward projects and production timelines, ensuring that key internal and external stakeholders are aligned
o Demonstrated experience creating and informing SOW’s with the ability to properly asses and inform burn
o Independently manage budgets and agency and production partner relationships
· 5+ years of digital production experience, acting as a senior or lead producer in a creatively driven advertising agency or in-house brand team
· Understanding of video production; primarily in the VFX/animation realm
· Inherent understanding of the digital media space
· Ability to live between ten thousand feet and thirty thousand feet to not only
fulfill against daily needs, but to think more holistically about opportunities for efficiency and team structure
· Has established a network of world-class creative, production, digital, photography, illustration, and freelance agency partners
· Comes with demonstrated experience managing vendor relationships and defining a partner roster
· Experience creating SOW’s, manage budgets, negotiate costs efficiently with third party vendors, create PR’s, PO’s and track spend
· Experience articulating creative intent to others and proactively organizing partners to bring ideas to life
· Experience brings creative ideas and communications to life across a variety of mediums from digital display, social media, video, email, experiential activations, website landing pages, etc.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed