Title: Integrated Campaign Marketing Manager (B2B)
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
This role will support the Global Net New Logo Data Campaign Lead in building out integrated campaigns across paid media, email and sales channels (e.g. – sales scripts). This person must have a background in B2B marketing campaign development and management. Nice to have but not mandatory, a background in building out B2B email campaigns.
This person will be part of a 2-person team driving a major campaign across global regions.
- Serve as a partner to the Data Campaign Lead. Be 2nd main point of contact for all things related to the campaign.
- Develop and manage Campaign Timeline to provide internal teams and external partners (e.g. – agencies)
- Drive collaboration of deliverables across various teams including paid media, content & editorial team, product marketing, campaign leads, and marketing operations
- Lead campaign project workflow by planning, tracking, managing and driving all steps in the creative life cycle, including dependencies
- Manage and own relationship with Marketing Operations team including end-to-end development of email marketing campaigns. Make sure all tracking requirements are in place for necessary performance reporting.
- Lead communication of timelines, status updates and potential risks to the project team. Partner with internal teams to identify issues early and suggest workable solutions
BA degree or equivalent experience
3-5 years of experience in B2B Integrated Campaign Development, Program Management, and Content Strategy
Experience with Google Workspace products
Familiarity with Demand Generation tactics
strong communication skills
Ability to thrive in ambiguity
Strong writing skills
B2B Email Campaign Development
Campaign Measurement and Reporting
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed