Description: Instructional Designer
Location: Greater ATL Area (Telecommute)
Duration: 6+ month contract (benefits offered)
30 hours a week
Additional Information: Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a related discipline (Instructional Design, Education, Learning Technology)
- 2-5 years’ experience crafting training experiences for multiple skillsets, with tangible positive impacts to business results
- Consultative mindset with both strategic and tactical learning development expertise
- Highly effective at communicating to various levels of leadership within the organization to engage SME’s, sponsors, leaders, and advocates; drawing out learning requirements and performance support opportunities
- 3-5 years’ experience in instructional design, using rapid prototyping development processes to create web-based, digital, virtual, mobile and instructor-led learning solutions
- 3-5 years’ experience using the following authoring tools for eLearning development:
- Articulate Storyline
- Creative Cloud
- Ability to work both autonomously and collaboratively with agility to effectively manage multiple concurrent initiatives
- Highly organized and efficient, with a continuous improvement mindset
- Strong discipline in technical writing and documentation
- Articulate 360 and RISE
- HTML 5
- Under broad direction, maintains the life cycle maintenance for predesigned complex learning solutions for a Sales audience that can include learning solutions such as multi-day structured learning events, blended designs, non-linear designs, self-development designs, multiple course curricula, action learning, and media-based learning.
- May also leverage gamification, interactive multimedia, video microlearning, peer-to-peer learning, scenario-based learning, and content curation.
- Manages the deliverables for current training solutions and updates evaluation strategies for levels 1, 2, and 3.
- Designs for multiple sales-related retail audiences to include: inbound call center, retention, retail, multi-dwelling/single-family unit, and 3rd Party Retail. Partners with clients to analyze and document course requirements.
- Can assist with quality control, proofreading, and distribution of courseware.
- Partners with administration with testing and migrating deliverables to the SumTotal LMS.
- May load deliverables, actions, and triggers to the mobile platform.
- May partner with leading, and participating in Train-the-Trainer processes.
Preferred Qualifications include:
- 2-3 years’ experience working with different multimedia features such as audio files, graphics, digital photography, animation, and gamification tools to create products for mobile learning, micro-learning, and blended courseware.
- Strong familiarity with sales language, processes, and training designs.
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed