Title: Higher Education Marketing Manager
Location: New York, NY
Duration: 12+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Higher Education is facing unprecedented challenges as thousands of institutions face the impact of the pandemic, seek to prepare students for jobs that don’t yet exist, and undertake ground-breaking teaching and research with increasingly fewer resources. Our company offers solutions including products, certifications, and programs that can help higher education with these challenges.
We seek a Marketing Manager to lead our work aimed at students and faculty in higher education. We want to help instruct and inspire student developers to use the Cloud to learn inside and outside the classroom. This will allow them to learn new skills, build digital solutions to help their communities, and open new career opportunities.
In this role you will work across marketing channels along with cross-functional partners in developer relations, sales, and learning services. Your responsibilities will include first and third party events, partnerships with student-run organizations, email marketing, online media, narrative development, social media, and technical content development.
We seek a highly motivated self-starter who is comfortable with technical products and excited to be a part of a fast-moving business and growing team working to help increase opportunity for all with the help of the Cloud.
Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Manage partnership opportunities with student-related events to drive Cloud awareness and adoption
· Lead go-to-market activities on key teaching and learning programs and act as marketing advisor to cross-functional teams.
· Build student developer narratives, messaging, and content to help instruct and inspire students on cloud technologies
· Education: Degree and field- A Bachelor's degree or equivalent
· Ability to plan and run multiple projects at once (e.g planning online events while also working on written assets), prioritizing and making trade-offs to get work done
· Ability to organize projects that involve many people with a variety of ideas, priorities, & communication styles
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills in writing emails, slides decks, and documents, with excellent attention to detail
· Specific Tools or Applications experience- experience with Google Docs, Gmail, Google Sheets
Nice to Have Skills/Qualifications or Not Required:
· Familiarity with Cloud Platform or as a technically focused higher education student (e.g. student developer hobbyist, Computer Science, Data Science, or engineering major)
· Experience working with vendors or agencies
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed