Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Location: San Francisco, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
We are seeking a contractor to provide end-to-end support on growth-related marketing campaigns. This person would serve as project manager for emails, HPPs, and any other growth channels that our team activates in 2021, stepping in after campaign strategy has been defined to liaise between their PMM and Growth Lab / relevant stakeholders, manage approvals and inbound questions from agencies, handle all the main internal processes to execute our main campaign channels (CAPPA, Buganizer, etc.), and work with their PMM to address necessary changes to the campaign's plan of record. In this role, optimization instincts, product savvy, and an analytical mindset are key to driving growth, awareness, and engagement.
- Work with cross functional teams (PMM, Growth Lab, agencies) to establish growth strategies
- Create, manage and experiment with growth-related marketing campaigns
- Conceive and execute on a wide range of content campaigns to drive awareness and engagement
- Analyze data to monitor performance and uncover areas for improvement
- Prepare and present recommendations, reports, and findings from data all the way up to the senior leadership level
Top Daily Responsibilities:
- Daily management of all the internal process for the execution of the HPPs, ALP & other growth strategies
- Weekly meetings with Core Growth team to give updates, and flag any obstacles to the Growth developments
5+ years’ experience
Solid project management skills: ability to lead and collaborate with cross-functional partners, prioritize high impact activities, and keep complex projects moving forward Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns Strong written, oral and organizational ability
Proficient with Analytics
5+ years’ experience in SEO, growth marketing
Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics
Familiarity with managing integrity-related growth campaigns (privacy, security, safety)
Experience working and thriving in a self-starter, fast-paced and changing environment.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed