Title: Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Mountain View, CA
Duration: 6+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client super-fast growth business that continues to expand its offering through internal and external partnerships. Membership today includes increased storage, family sharing, a VPN, benefits, and high-touch customer support for everything. They want someone to join the team and help drive subscriber growth with their partners.
We are looking for an experienced growth marketer who has experience defining and developing growth strategies to drive customer acquisition and retention through partner channels. As a consumer-oriented marketer, you’ll leverage customer and market insights to develop and execute integrated consumer marketing campaigns with our partners aimed to drive awareness, acquisition, and retention programs across digital and offline (retail) channels. Leveraging the performance and insights of our partner channel, you’ll shape the growth strategy and develop scale-able and high-impact programs.
- Shape the growth strategy across our 3P channels to drive new subscriber acquisition and engagement across the customer lifecycle.
- Develop joint marketing programs that are measure-able, scalable and repeat-able & institutionalize knowledge in a partner growth playbook.
- Influence development of partner marketing plans to drive maximum acquisition opportunities and oversee partner driven marketing campaigns across all stages of the campaign development process (from concept, creative development, execution, and measurement)
- Uncover insights about highest converting channels using data. Partner with finance and analytics teams to develop measurement framework, gather and analyze campaign performance against the framework, and develop institutionalized learnings to inform future opportunities.
– BA/BS degree, or equivalent experience
– 7+ years of relevant work experience with a mix of consumer and partner marketing
– Experience driving member acquisitions through partner channels
Prior growth experience at a consumer subscription / member-based service Integrated marketing campaign experience and go-to-market experience executing partner driven marketing campaigns across digital and offline (retail) channels
Experience working with partners and scaling programs globally
Demonstrated ability to analyze data to drive insights and inform business decisions
Strong ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels of management (internal and externally with partners), and work on multiple projects simultaneously.
Comfort level to work in a fast paced, changing environment
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed