New York, NY (must be local to the area)
12+ month contract (potential to extend, benefits offered)
*PORTFOLIO SAMPLES REQUIRED WTIH RESUME SUBMITTAL
In this role, you will be responsible for executing projects independently and working with key stakeholders across AIUX, including PgM, UX Design, UX Engineering, and UX Research. You will help deliver rich experiences in communicating concepts and initiatives.
With an eye for detail and exceptional sense for clean design, you are a fierce advocate for the user and are committed to creating elegantly simple ways to storytell concepts. You are a design leader and systems-level design thinker with strong instincts and outstanding intuition. Beyond expertly executing our brand vision, you also take the time to understand the business impact as well. We’d love to see your work and learn more about you.
- 4+ years of industry experience, with portfolio to show.
- Experience designing and producing on-brand visual marketing materials across a range of media
- Expert knowledge of design tools (e.g. Figma, Sketch, Adobe Creative Suite)
- Expert knowledge of motion tools (e.g. AfterEffects, Lottie, or similar)
- Strong interpersonal communication skills, with the ability to listen, articulate positions, interpret feedback, and advocate for design
- Experience managing stakeholders and collaborating with multidisciplinary teams
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ambiguous environment and manage projects with minimal supervision
If interested in learning more or applying to this position please visit: https://creative.synergishr.com/jobs/
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com/) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative/Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed