Title: Global Event Marketing Operations Program Manager
Location: Remote (must be able to work PST hours)
Duration: 2+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
Our client was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and everyday millions of people use their products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Their global reach means they get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways no other company can. They’re much more than a digital resume – they transform lives through innovative products and technology.
Our client’s Global Event Marketing (GEM) team is seeking a Program Manager to support team operations. The successful candidate will be passionate about event marketing and have a strong operational background. Candidates should have the ability to manage multiple priorities in a timely manner, meticulous organizational skills, strong relationship management abilities and excellent written communication. This is a cross-functional role and you will partner closely with other global marketing organizations and team members.
• Provide senior level event program management and tools & technology support to the Global Event Marketing (GEM) Team Leads and the practice
• Manage org chart updates for the Global Event Marketing Team
• Support new hire onboarding documentation
• Manage cross functional meeting scheduling
• Support team leads managing GEM vendor requests, procurement/sourcing, house security and SOW/PO processes.
• Support global event council meetings as needed
• Manage GEM internal microsite for file management and maintenance efficiencies
• Capture quarterly GEM newsletter content and organize communication to prepare for deployment
• Collects and prepares information for use in discussions/ meetings
• Works on problems of diverse scope where both analysis of data and judgment is required
• Work effectively as a team player, working well with peers and members of the greater organization
• BA or higher in marketing, business or technology
• 5+ 7+ years of experience in project and program management experience
• Successful track record of working with cross-functional teams and senior level stakeholders
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills a must
• Prioritize effectively while managing multiple competing operational priorities.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, under pressure with tight deadlines and without close supervision.
• Proficient in the following: GSuite Products/Tools, MSFT Products/Tools, including SharePoint, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc., Virtual Meeting technology, Smartsheet
• Proactive and able to easily take the lead on several projects simultaneously
• Ability to uncover gaps and make recommendations on ways to be more efficient on a global scale
• Quickly learns background and context to enable independent thinking and decision making with limited data
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed