Title: Event Coordinator
Duration: 4+ Months (medical, dental, vision benefits offered)
- The group creates educational events for a large global audience of developers and technologists, and create experiences that inspire, engage, and educate developers globally.
- Project manage multiple events simultaneously, coordinating and tracking event logistics and deliverables from inception through completion.
- Manage event marketing, including writing email communications, drafting speaker scripts, and updating event website pages.
- Manage speaker logistics, including coordinating and tracking all speaker deadlines and deliverables, and managing speaker slide decks.
- Lead internal cross-functional meetings by facilitating efficient discussions, eliciting updates, and tracking the event’s progress and deliverables.
- Create and update event documentation, including folders, trackers, docs, and decks.
- Actively seek ways to improve the event team’s workflows and communication by documenting all processes and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Collaborate with internal teams (video production, post-production, design, social, and publishing), building strong working relationships.
- Coordinate event reports, including launch recap emails, post-event reports, and post-mortem documentation.
- Update the event’s working budget by tracking expenses to ensure the event stays within scope.
- Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
- Project Management
- Event coordination
- Manage event communications and meetings
YOE: 3-5 years' experience
Seasoned event manager, with a proven track record of working on multiple projects with conflicting priorities, deadlines, and stakeholders.
Superb written and oral communication skills. Ability to communicate clearly and effectively with clients and stakeholders.
Experience producing complex virtual events with multiple sessions to a large audience.
Current with industry standards for virtual events. Ability to identify new trends and incorporate into existing processes.
Passion for organization and superb attention to detail.
Flexible, adaptable, and self-motivated!
Collaborative teamwork skills and proven success working with multiple groups with various working styles.
Strong understanding of Google Workspace (Gmail, Drive, Docs, Sheets, Slides, Calendar, Meet, etc.).
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Nice to Have Skills/Not Required:
Professional writing and copy editing experience.
Event production agency experience a plus.
Experience with web development, HTML.
Previous technology industry experience.
Understanding of design, social, publishing, and video production workflows.
SCRUM, Agile project management experience.
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (www.synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities.
Synergis Creative is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed