Title: Event Coordinator II
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: Mountain View, CA. Open to Remote
Event Coordinator would sit on the Marketer Training team, which is housed within Marketing Operations. We create, curate, and connect Marketers to a breadth of learning experiences, all crafted to help them learn, grow, and
succeed. You would support the program coordination for key learning experiences.
Event Coordinator Responsibilities:
· Coordinate programming for multiple scaled & high touch learning & development efforts.
· Manage logistical tasks (ie, scheduling, registration, pre & post communications, reporting on metrics, supporting regional leads, maintaining l&d resources, etc.) for Cloud Marketing, onboarding, DEI (diversity, equity & inclusion) & manager training efforts, as well as bi-weekly marketer to marketer programming & other virtual event needs.
Event Coordinator Top 3 Daily Responsibilities:
· Coordinate logistical/administrative tasks for Cloud Marketing learning & development programs
· Coordinate logistical/administrative tasks for Diversity, Equity & Inclusion programs
· Maintain learning & development assets for the Marketer Training team
Event Coordinator Required Education, Experience, and Skills:
· 3 – 5 years of experience in program coordination
· Strong oral, writing and editing skills with high attention to detail.
· Detail oriented and very organized.
· Experience with program or event coordination & administrative tasks.
· Experience in support and troubleshooting technology related to virtual events.
· Ability to provide thought leadership & create efficiencies in programming tasks.
· Passion for tech, marketing and adult learning.
Event Coordinator Preferred Experience and Skills:
· Certification or license (ex. CPA, PMP, Cisco)
· G Suite/Google Tools
· Email tool: Gamma (or other) Learning Management System: Intellum (or other)
Synergis Creative (creative.synergishr.com) is a specialized division of Synergis (synergishr.com) that serves the needs of leading creative firms, departments and agencies. Synergis Creative carefully matches creative and marketing talent to a full-time, contract or project positions.
Synergis Creative's recruiters have been a driving force of the creative and marketing space for over six years. We draw from a wealth of experience with technology staffing, industry best practices and exceptional connections to match candidates with incredible opportunities. Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed