Enterprise Technology Architect
Atlanta, GA (Remote but prefer EST/CST)
Our client, with over 250,000 people in more than 140 countries, has a need for an Enterprise Technology Architect to provide strategic guidance on new technology evaluation, facilitate strategy development, and provide trusted advice to Product Management. Candidates must be a self-starter with Enterprise Architecture experience and provide RISK/Technical architecture guidance to IT Executive Leadership.
Your key responsibilities for the Enterprise Technology Architect:
• The Technology Architect works closely with portfolio leaders to develop product strategies, technology roadmaps, establish new standards and develop target architectures.
• Leverage the business demands to provide architecture guidance based on market study and customer/employee experiences.
• Lead digital product planning, vendor roadmap sessions and provide disciplined architecture leadership.
Skills and attributes for success for the Enterprise Technology Architect:
• Coordinate the development of future state vendor technology roadmaps and guide the evolution of digital transformation strategies.
• Develop the architectural blueprints which includes identification of directional candidate technologies for adoption, transition and ensuring services work seamlessly together
• Develop target architectures ensuring the integration points of end user technology services and other related services (e.g. authentication, network) are consistent, scalable, and robust)
• Leverage current information security disciplines coupled with industry standards to ensure integrity and confidentiality of the function’s services.
• Partner with other architects and work closely with Sr. Leadership to facilitate the evaluation vendor products, cloud services, develop productivity, and collaboration technology standards.
• Represent the function on architecture working groups that are inclusive of other core functional business functions
To qualify for the role, you must have
• Extended experience with ServiceNow Architecture and ServiceNow ITSM Strategy
• Experience in architecting and deploying Virtual Assistant, Chatbot and Bot Orchestrator solutions for Customer Support
• Experience in leading digital transformation using Microsoft technologies and Power Platform services
• Proven experience with Microsoft SaaS solutions ( O365, Power Apps, Power Virtual Agent and Bot Framework)
• Experience in building technology roadmap for ServiceNow, AI, Machine Learning and Data Analytics.
• 5-10 years’ experience in a Senior Architect or an Enterprise Architect role
Ideally, you’ll also have
• Approximately 10 years of experience in a comparable technical leadership role.
• Experienced Architect that is certified in TOGAF, ServiceNow, CITA or Microsoft Enterprise Platforms
What we look for in an Enterprise Technology Architect:
Senior Architect that can lead digital transformation programs and evolve the technology architecture function.
What we offer:
We offer a competitive remuneration package where you’ll be rewarded for your individual and team performance. Our comprehensive Total Rewards package includes support for flexible working and career development, and ability to select benefits that suit your needs, covering holidays, health and well-being, insurance, savings and a wide range of discounts, offers and promotions. Plus, we offer:
• Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
For immediate consideration please contact Denise Wicks at contact button below or call 770-346-7205.
Synergis serves a myriad of clients across nearly all industries, from start-ups to Fortune 100 companies. The outcomes of these relationships are demonstrated in a growing list of more than 300 clients and industry recognition by Inc. magazine and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. From its foundation in 1997, Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals in all areas of information technology. Synergis has been successfully recruiting and placing IT professionals for over 20 years. For more information about Synergis, please visit the company website at www.synergishr.com.
Synergis is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed