Job title: Email Producer
Duration: 6 months
Location: Culver City
- Strategic thinker with excellent organizational skills and a disciplined approach to project management.
- Responsible for managing the end-to-end production processes for email and web
- You are a champion of the creative process and have a deep knowledge of the process from ideation to localization, and traﬃcking.
- 5-7 years of digital or email production experience specifically with image, video, and localization that can live across all mediums and platforms.
- Seasoned knowledge of digital marketing specifications and production processes across traditional and social formats.
- Deep familiarity with digital media and a strong ability to identify opportunities for eﬃciency, as well as opportunities for innovation.
- Strong understanding of Creative Production, and global marketing ecosystems.
- Strong relationships with various production houses with the ability to evaluate and articulate strengths and weaknesses.
- Ability to understand creative intent and proactively organize partners to bring creative ideas to life.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with several creative team members.
- Lead and manage cross-functional global communications and workflows, ensuring eﬀective exchange of campaign information and asset deliverables
- Ability to eﬀectively manage and clearly communicate overall campaign production timelines, potential creative challenges, project deliverables, resourcing needs and ongoing meetings to ensure teams are aligned throughout the entire campaign lifecycle
- Deep project oversight to ensure that we eliminate time sensitive bottlenecks and produce high-quality creative with appropriate velocity
- Identify and ascertain review loops and approvals from key stakeholders, per project
- Build trusted relationships and act as lead liaison with agency and production contacts as well as internal Creative teams
- Integrate closely with internal and external traﬃcking teams to ensure that all deliverables and technical standards are implemented correctly, deadlines are met, and executions are flawless.
- The ideal candidate will prioritize multiple projects and deliverables while maintaining the ability to navigate and thrive in a fast-paced, high-volume, high-impact environment. Inherently proactive, self-motivated, and adaptable, this person enjoys tackling challenges head-on and finding creative solutions. While bridging creative and technical needs, the right candidate will have an innate ability to balance timely creative delivery with thoughtful execution.
Apply with Linkedin Apply with Indeed